2. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect sensitive information in the circumstances listed in the APPs.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Collection of personal information
4. HOW DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
5. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
6. NOTIFICATION OF COLLECTION
7. DIRECT MARKETING
8. ANONYMITY AND PSEUDONYMITY
9. RECEIPT OF UNSOLICITED PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. QUALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
12. DISCLOSURE TO OVERSEAS RECIPIENTS
13. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
14. CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
16. DICTIONARY OF KEY TERMS
Personal information, including sensitive information, will be 'collected' if it is included in a record or a generally available publication.
You can give consent either:
Personal information is defined in the Privacy Act. In summary, personal information is information or an opinion about an identifiable person, or a reasonably identifiable person no matter whether:
Some examples of personal information include a person's name, address and date of birth.
Sensitive information is a type of personal information. Some examples of sensitive information include information or an opinion about an individual's: